- Integration Services
- Geospatial Services
- Emerging Technologies - mCommerce
Finding the right technical skills to implement a specific application is only half the task. Of equal importance is choosing a consulting vendor who can provide the business process expertise, in combination with technical skills, to capitalize on the benefits information technology (IT) can provide across your enterprise.
LB Infosys is your best partner for maximizing the value of your information systems. Our consultants bring extensive application, technical, project management, and process design experience to our engagements to help you make the right match between systems, people, procedures, and your business needs. Averaging 10 years of experience working inside healthcare, automotive, pharmaceutical, manufacturing institutions, our consultants understand the effect that IT can have on business processes. LB Infosys is best equipped to assess your business challenges, build strategies to address these issues, and architect solutions that help you drive down costs, increase service levels, and improve the quality of processes using Information Technology in your organization.
Imagine an Organization in which...
- Employees have the business insight to make better decisions.
- Work groups easily access the information needed to do their jobs effectively—anytime, anywhere.
- Business units share information and customer insights openly and easily.
- Front- and back-end processes are integrated to provide a seamless view of the business.
- Customers and suppliers are consistently satisfied and find it easy to do business with you.
- Sustainable business growth, collaboration and enterprise-wide efficiency are the norms.
Our secure and reliable Enterprise Solutions are designed to grow with your enterprise, meet industry-specific needs, and help you get Back to Basics.
Our Finance Solutions help achieve the Virtual Enterprise, leveraging business processes and technology systems that embody three attributes critical for succeeding in today's uncertain business environment: velocity, visibility, and value
Performance Commitment: Performance Commitment is a comprehensive framework employed to enhance planning, budgeting, goal setting, and reporting activities to foster successful execution and strategy. The solution aligns strategy to operations and the organization, turning planning, budgeting, and goal-setting activities into powerful instruments to generate commitment.
eClose: Provides dynamic real-time access of key information to decision makers, employees, partners, customers, analysts, and investors through the integration of web-based applications that unify processes for financial planning, budgeting, consolidation, reporting, modeling, and analysis.
Enterprise Information Portal: Enterprise Information Portals leverage the web to enhance the velocity of processes and the visibility of information. Using a single point of access, web-based information access and delivery can help cut costs, drive new revenue, and help retain valued employees and customers.
HR Solutions: Our Workforce Solutions offer a set of employee-facing technologies and best practices designed to deliver improved employee performance, productivity and satisfaction - attributes essential for organization's to succeed in today's business environment.
Shareware: Web-enables all back-office functions for centralized delivery of common business processes, including finance, human resources, information technology, and procurement.
LB Infosys infrastructure management solutions enable companies from a broad range of industries to dramatically accelerate innovation, time-to-market, and revenue by collaboratively developing, building, and managing products. Our software facilitates the sharing of concepts, content, and context across product lifecycles and throughout value chains of employees, customers, suppliers, and partners.
LB Infosys is a leading provider of end-to-end technology integration services. We help enterprise clients integrate technical infrastructure, application software, operational and business support systems, supply chains, and networks. We can help your enterprise gain market advantage in the new Internet economy with solutions that are secure, reliable, flexible, and designed to scale with your enterprise.
- IT Transformation: Helps our clients increase business performance by transforming their IT organization and processes to State-of-the Art capabilities.
- C2F Solution: Solutions that provide end to end integration of business processes, workflows, and data across disparate systems, increasing an Enterprise's ability to respond and adapt to change.
- Enterprise Program Management Solutions: Manages large-scale change initiatives by providing the tools, processes, and competencies required for effective program management.
- Knowledge & Content Management
- Solutions Integration Architecture: Used by LB Infosys's architects to develop solutions that enables dynamic business processes and flexible information systems.
LB Infosys offering a range of professional services focused toward spatial applications based on geo-data derived from toposheets, satellite imagery, extensive field survey & other related sources. Our services have been implemented largely in Oil & Gas, Telecom, Power, Transport, Urban development & Agricultural sectors. Key application areas includes
- Land Information System(LIS)
- Urban Information System(UIS)
- Advanced City Modeling
- Knowledge & Content Management
- Large scale city Mapping
- Utility Mapping
- Real Estate Mapping
- Administrative Spatial database design
- Business Census Mapping
- Topographic Mapping & Surface Modeling
Emerging Technologies - mCommerce initiative
Wireless technologies can help your enterprise reduce costs and improve communications with employees, customers, and suppliers, while increasing revenues by facilitating new business. Our offerings involve end-to-end guidance-from strategy through implementation. We'll help you design a wireless solution tailored to your specific needs. Our solutions are scalable, reliable, and secure.
Benefits of a Wireless Solution from LB Infosys:
- Increased productivity as remote staff has mobile access to enterprise information and databases.)
- Cost reductions as paperwork, timesheets, memos are all delivered to mobile devices.
- Better communication with remote workers as email, discussions, and documents can reach workers anytime, anywhere.
- New revenues as salespeople and field workers can configure orders in real time, and check inventory levels while at client sites and request current price lists.
- Improved customer service- real time information helps field workers make better decisions and improves the satisfaction and loyalty of customers